Online Marketing: Generate Leads
Today’s small business marketing is done primarily online. It requires both a lot of time, and constant studying to gain and keep the expertise required to rank in the search engines, entice searchers to visit your site, and then get them to contact you. Most small businesses cannot regularly do that. That’s why you need an organization such as Lucid Business Strategies on your team!
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Does your website come up in the search results when a prospects is looking for someone in your industry? If not, your site is not optimized, and you are losing opportunities.
- Social Media – Which of the hundreds of social media networks are right for your business? Should you engage in social media at all? Are you willing to invest the time it takes to create real engagement with your followers?
- Content Marketing – Creating and sharing valuable free content attracts and converts prospects into customers, and customers into repeat buyers. Content Marketing creates Authority.
- E-Mail Marketing – Make good use of your contact list with consistent educational or motivational emails that keep your business in front of your customers and prospects.
- Pay-per-Click – The fastest growing, most effective way to drive traffic to your website and convert site visitors to customers.
- Blogging Service – Blogs attract attention to your business and prove your authority. Lucid’s blogging service and experienced copy writers take the work off your shoulders.